UBISOFT Bucharest is looking for an International Recruiter to work with our worldwide studios, and support their strategic recruitment needs by identifying the top talent that will have a direct impact on the quality of our games that you see in the stores. You’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to help create worlds people will fall in love with.
• Working with our worldwide studios you will support their strategic recruitment needs; identifying the top talent that will have a direct impact on the quality of our games that you see in the stores.
• Partnering with the global HR teams across our worldwide studios, you will be responsible for the delivery of proactive ‘direct search’ recruitment strategies to source and attract passive candidates internationally. At ease with recruiting using a variety of social media tools, your inquisitive nature will see you research, explore and recommend new sources and solutions to ensure you identify the very best talent.
• Acting as a talent acquisition consultant, you need to be proficient with various interviewing techniques to better understand the candidates’ full professional and personal context.
• As a trusted advisor for both our candidates and studios, you will fully use your persuasive skills in order to advocate the right opportunities and assure the most efficient approach in securing top talent.
• As a member of the International Recruitment Team, you will be an ambassador for Ubisoft; developing strong relationships with candidates, ensuring they receive a ‘best in class’ experience and promoting our employer brand at industry events in Europe and the United States.
• Based from our studio in Bucharest, you will be part of our Paris Head Office team and your recruitment remit will be truly international.
• around 4 years of experience in managing full-cycle recruitment projects, ideally in an international context;
• A desire to interact on a daily basis with senior highly creative professionals;
• English proficiency (reading and writing);
• Excellent communication and relationship development skills;
• Autonomous, dynamic and results orientated approach;
• Excellent organisation and time management skills;
• A passion for games.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and Information Technology Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1400 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!