We are currently seeking a dynamic and collaborative HR enthusiast to join us a Internal Communications HR Specialist within our HR Shared Service Center Recruitment team.
Working in a creative, multicultural and fast-paced environment, the Internal Communications HR Specialist will develop a comprehensive internal communications strategy that outlines how to increase employee engagement.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Champion internal communication, work with leadership as appropriate to assess communication needs, determine key messages/themes, timing and delivery, and tailor communications for specific audiences
• Develop and implement internal communications strategies, tactics, and materials in alignment with company goals and approved messaging
• Designs and implements effective strategies for communications (HR-to-HR, HR-to-Enterprise) to ensure communications are properly sequenced and executed
• Write, edit, and review communication deliverable for accuracy, tone, and clarity
• Assesses work climate to determine the most effective method of delivering informative and educational communications that create positive results
• Work closely with the HR Operations Team and take on operational HR tasks.
Education and/or requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing or related discipline;
• Very good writing and editing skills (photo&video);
• Fluency in English is mandatory
• Work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to details
• Photoshop (would be a plus)
• Previous background in HR
*Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview phase