Intelligence Focused Business Intelligence Analyst
Beantwortete 90% der Bewerbungen in den letzten 30 Tagen, in der Regel in 3 Tagen
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
2000 - 4000
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
You'll be part of an elite team that is responsible for branching the company into mobile.
Your responsibilities will be to know what users want/are looking for and guide them all the way from product acquisition to the underlying product feature.
You'll be part of the iOS team, so if you appreciate Apple's design, you're a great fit!
We're completely autonomous. We:
- perform competitive analysis
- research features
- rank features and decide what to do next
- implement said features
- analyse their impact.
- we're very big on Data. We measure the impact of each feature, be it a simple "color change" or a major new feature. Can't tell you how many times we expected X to happen and it didn't.
Most importantly, there's no 3rd party client that dictates features nor 3 layers of managers. It's all down to us. We effectively operate as an autonomous start-up.
What we're looking for?
- prepares daily reports with a snapshot of our current & forecasted performance.
- ad-hoc queries in various RDBMS systems, mostly BigQuery, that you then do exploratory analysis on
- a lot of "wins" come from looking at the "right" data in the "right" way
- work with the team; analyse competitors; think of features; we're all in this ride together.
We're offering you:
- an attractive salary
- hefty performance bonus
- remember when I said it's all down to us? The better we perform, the higher the bonus.
- a work-life-fun balance (ping pong, foosball, massage chair, bi-yearly team buildings, etc.)
- flexible work hours
- no stress environment
- great colleagues
Looking forward to meeting you!
- What SQL Databases have you worked with?
- How long do queries usually take? Seconds or minutes?
- What have you found most surprising/interesting about being a BIA?