Focusing on the development of medically and non-medically endorsed lifestyle products, I&D is responsible for new product introductions – from the first sketch to industrialization. The focus is on connecting consumers and patients with their care providers through the Cloud, supported by big data analytics, digital platforms and clinical support applications.
Job Description & Main Responsibilities
• Set-up and lead one or more multi-disciplinary project team(s), with internal and external project members and business partners/sub-contractors.
• Define and achieve competitive edge project goals within constraints of budget, time, quality and strategic boundary conditions.
• Manage the involved risks, and take corrective actions if the project runs out of your plan. You manage the stakeholders’ field around the projects.
- A Master or Bachelor degree in a relevant technical (mechanical engineering, physics, chemistry or biomedical engineering) subject (. Mechanical Engineering or Physics).
- Familiar with the LEAN working method;
- Experienced with Agile/Scrum;
- At least 5 years of experience as Project manager and experience in leading international, multi-disciplinary, new product introduction projects in a high-volume consumer product development environment in product development - preferably in a consumer product or mass production environment with focus on mechanics and plastics;
- Able to understand and translate consumer needs into technical product Affinity with products that interact with the human body, mass production and consumer-centered innovation is an advantage requirement;
- A proven track record in leading multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural and multi-site project teams;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills – bridging conflicting interests with strong negotiation and interpersonal skills;
- Have Medical (ISor EU-MDD) experience more than 3 years required
- PMI certificated;
- Experience in mass production of plastic products, and strong affinity with polymers
- Always looking for perfection. You don’t accept under performance or poor results. You do have a quality mindset!
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to manage highly interrelated complex multi-functional trade offs
- Strong analytical, conceptual and creative thinking skills. A problem solving and pragmatic attitude.
Language(s): English; Dutch (as a plus)