Inside Support Representative with GERMAN
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
This role focuses on growing microchipDIRECT revenue by selling Microchip products. This role involves proactively contacting new and existing customers and requires the ISR to cross sell and up-sell Microchip products including services such as programming and development tool type products
Providing customer support for Microchip web based customers in Europe, proactively promoting Microchip products whilst exceeding customer their expectations through the microchipDIRECT sales channel.
Contacting new and existing customers to sell Microchip products
- Assist in programs and campaigns to generate more customers and increased sales:
- Understanding customers businesses and products to be able to offer complementing solutions;
- Learn and understand Microchip products to assist in the above;
- Dealing with phone and e-mail requests for website guidance, customer order support and change requests to customer orders;
- Carry out RMA’s and other questions that may arise from customers ordering via and generally assist customers as necessary to maintain and win new business for the Company;
- Act as a liaison between customers and the factory and the European sales teams;
- Collate, summarise, and share sales-related information to the microchipDIRECT team and others within the Microchip organisation as necessary;
Qualifications, knowledge, experience and education required to perform the essential functions
- Effective written and fluent verbal communication skills in English and GERMAN; other European language skills would be a plus;
- University Degree in Foreign Languages/ FILS or 3+ plus years experience in customer service industry;
- Experience in the semiconductor industry would be an advantage;
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Windows applications including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Likes to work in a team environment sharing tasks, motivated self-starter, detail oriented, and positive attitude;
- Hours must be flexible to accommodate communication with European/overseas team members;
- Other European language skills would be advantageous;
- Willingness to travel occasionally within territory and elsewhere in Europe or to the USA for specific training;
The job is located in BUCHAREST!
Only suitable candidates will be considered for interview!
Microchip Romania Team welcomes you!! Come and be part of an enthusiastic and dynamic team with a free communication style and a challenging work environment. We offer you the opportunity to interact with highly skilled professionals globally, excellent compensation package and great career opportunities in a US based multinational company, established and fast growing in Romania.