Reprezentant intern vanzari - Bucharest
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Take the next step in your career in sales and become part of an ambitious team that constantly works on bringing each other and the targets to the next level. Colour Romania in orange with us!
This Inside Sales job is anything but the monotonous position you might expect. Team-work, persistence and creativity are key to your success. On top of playing a key role in the process as the first point of contact for the potential new restaurant partners, you also get to work hand in hand with your Field Sales colleagues to close the deals with new clients while visiting the restaurants.
- Trigger the potential new clients by sending out interesting emails
- Contact the restaurant owners via phone to introduce our collaboration to them (~30 calls per day)
- Convince them to meet up for a coffee to hear more
- Plan the route for your colleagues in the field
- Join the Field Sales Representatives on some of their appointments to support and understand the entire Sales cycle
- Keep your KPIs/sales targets in mind
Every member of the Scoober Sales team works closely with the others. In order to feel comfortable in your new role as our Inside Sales Representative, you should be open, honest and always up for a good laugh with your colleagues. At the same time, it is important that you take your job seriously and your colleagues can rely on you giving your best at all times.
- >1 year of experience in Sales
- Good understanding or experience with the horeca industry
- Romanian on the native level and fluency in English (you will also work with colleagues from abroad)
- Team spirit to achieve common goals, share experiences and use the strength as a whole sales team
- Comfortable with phone contact with potential clients
- Negotiation skills and convincing as well as engaging way of communicating
- A place where your ideas are heard and where you can really grow and learn with your team
- A salary fixed and performance-based incentive
- Awesome teams and people, in a fast-growing company
- Being part of a fun, professional and truly ambitious team
- The opportunity to learn new ways of working and practice them in a safe environment
- The freedom to go where no one in our company has gone before
- Awesome team and (international) company events.