Inside Sales/ Customer Relationship with German
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
Inside Sales/ Customer Relationship Manager with German
- Supporting local in-country (Spain) Account managers with the administrative work necessary selling the full Voice & Network product portfolio, working together with Sales teams in all stages of the sales and order process;
- Workload of largely administrative nature with no face-to-face contact with customers;
- Identify and drive process enhancements for sales and its internal business partners;
- Assist in winning opportunities:Provide all administrative work necessary to build a proposal or contract;
Act as a central point of coordination for sales internally;
Advises sales on the win price for transactional business
- Support new customer on boarding
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing or potential customers.
- Production of offers (price/quotes) & proposals for Voice and Data services including compliance to the DOA;
- Enter new customer data, credit checks, and updates changes to existing accounts in Sap C4C (CRM);
- Creation of new orders/modifications;
- Help in getting orders in the system effectively and generate revenue;
- Manage Customer Requirements and ensure successful delivery across all countries;
- Registering and documentation in the tools ensuring the accuracy of the information;
- Follow valid Generic Terms Conditions and specific policies to make sure the request will be processed properly;
- Calculation and admin validation of the fees to ensure no revenue will be lost;
- Helps Account Managers to Build, develop and maintain the relationship with existing or potential customers, typically focusing on providing the needed offers/ information used in sales of services or solutions;
- Gather information on tariff and connectivity analyses;
- Ability to work on multiple cases simultaneously;
- Flexibility, in order to assimilate changes in processes and the company structure easily, as well to work effectively in cross team or individually;
- Customer focused;
- Renewal and Anti Churn management for active contracts;
- Ability to organize own workload with the given prioritization guidelines;
- Support Account Managers when they are out of office.
- Excellent influence and communication skills (written, presentational and inter-personal);
- Good planning, organizational and time management skills;
- Result oriented with high commitment, resilience and a positive attitude;
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team (Team player with a „hands on- mentality“;
- Broad knowledge across a wide range of pre-sales and marketing disciplines;
- Eager to learn, Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers, maintaining relation; experience in co-ordination with customer and sales team;
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of complex systems and processes;
- High level of integrity and work ethic;
- Entry level position, requires limited sales/marketing expertise or experience but some administrative/technical experience;
- Languages: English is mandatory/ one other foreign language is required German;
- Microsoft Office: minimum intermediate level.
What we offer:
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring