Innovation Specialist (Robotics)
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
Your day to day:
This role is part of the new Office IT team within Vodafone Shared Services. Contributing directly to one of Vodafone’s core values being “innovation hungry”, the Innovation Specialist researches technology trends and translates them into business benefits for Vodafone Shared Services. The main focus lies on process automation, robotics and artificial intelligence.
The role drives the solution architecture for innovative new services and develops a selected number of ideas into marketable prototypes.
In rolling out the technologies to full scale operation in the VSS organization the Innovation Specialist supports the IT Project Manager with technical expertise.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Research new technologies in the field of Robotics & Automation and assess their potential for Vodafone Shared Services.
• Analyze business requirements and translate them into solutions architecture for Robotics & Automation projects.
• Lead the design development of new technologies into prototypes.
• Own solution design and support as a subject matter expert the implementing of new technologies in full scale operations.
• Provide technical expertise to VSS-internal and external stakeholders.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Technical Master’s Degree / PhD.
• Proven capability to define, direct and implement best of breed architecture concepts for different technologies.
• Strong technical or engineering background.
• Strong knowhow of the latest technologies, trends, standards and products in the field of Robotics and Automation.
• Experience with automation tools (. Blue Prism) and basic programming skills.
• Experience in business requirements analysis and product development.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
We’re at our best when you’re at yours
Power to you
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.