ExpoTor is a multi-sided marketplace born from the desire of connecting the dots in the expo industry. We empower our clients to build outstanding expo deals with high-performance solutions provided by local reliable teams. By joining ExpoTor, you’ll join diversity and work on eye-level with experts in different fields. We help students get great expo projects and companies achieve their expo goals.
We are looking for a Python/Django developer who can build scalable back-end AI applications in time and quality. You’ll be responsible for improving and translating business requirements into technical specifications and scalable back-end architectures, database models, and high-quality code. Our ideal candidate is reliable, fully committed, shares our passion for high-quality work and is looking for a long-term opportunity.
• Develop innovative reusable, testable and efficient ML solutions
• Design, improve and implement scalable backend applications and AI algorithms
• Implement smart searching, matching with the mapping & pointing system
• Smart contracting, invoicing, and transaction flow
• University degree (BA or MA)
• Min. 2 years experience with Django/Python, APIs
• Setting up, testing, debugging, and deploying staging/production environments
• Knowledge about accessibility, security compliance, and user authentication
• Experience with invoicing & Stripe
• Advanced understanding of front-end technologies (ReactJS, Angular, HTML5, and CSS3)
• Flexibility: choose your own schedule
• Remote work after the first 6 months: work from our or your home office
• Entrepreneurship: you have the option of joining the founders' team
• Long-term commitment: get into a topic and test your ideas in the project