Part of Vodafone Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a center of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
We've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and we have ambitious plans for growth. We have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as we pride ourselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
Your day to day:
This role is part of the new Office IT team within Vodafone Shared Services. Contributing directly to one of Vodafone’s core values being “innovation hungry”, the Innovation and Robotics Lead drives and owns the innovation roadmap for the entire VSS Office IT organization. The role drives new technologies across the entire VSS organization to increase efficiencies, enable growth and improve end-user satisfaction. The main focus lies on process robotics and artificial intelligence.
Moreover, the Innovation and Robotics Lead is responsible to develop a VSS IT-wide innovation roadmap and ensure its timely implementation in collaboration with the IT Delivery and Transformation Engine.
By leveraging in-depth technical knowledge, the Innovation and Robotics Lead provides expert advice and thought leadership to the entire VSS organization.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Lead the internal research and opportunities assessment of new technologies for SSC industry.
• Drive and own the Robotics & Automation roadmap for VSS in line with the business priorities.
• Manage the review of business requirements and the development of business cases related to Robotics & Automation projects.
• Define and deliver Support Set-Up for cutting edge technologies.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Degree or equivalent in a computer science or a scientific/technical discipline.
• Experience in Robotics and Automation management roles.
• 5+ years in IT organization management (including resource management).
• Extensive experience in driving and gathering buy-in for an innovation roadmap among senior management excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to transform technological innovations into concrete business benefits.
• Strong knowhow of the latest technologies, trends, standards and products in the field of Robotics and Automation in SSC industry.
• Experience taking innovation opportunities from concept to launch.
• Ability to travel and work remote 2 weeks per month in European and non-European countries.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
We’re at our best when you’re at yours
Power to you
We thank all those who apply; however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted.
We are welcoming all applications from the persons who have the legal right to work in Romania.