- Proactive resolution of inquiries and problems of customers regarding the current platform;
Recognition of technical problems;
- Delivering Services as defined in SLA: Ensure the Faster, Accurate and Reliable Service to the end Customer;
- Administration, monitoring and optimization of Service Request resolution in accordance with the CIO and LTS policies/procedures;
- Enter SR details into call tracking system;
- Report extra services provided beyond SLA;
- Escalate and record all Incidents;
- Continued self-study to increase knowledge of Firm standard hardware, software and related components;
- Transfer of acquired knowledge;
- Track and maintain the Asset inventory database;
- Conduct periodic/regular audits to ensure accuracy/integrity of the asset inventory database;
- Inspecting selected hardware on a regular basis to confirm operational ability;
- Become/remain informed of relevant technological developments;
- Effective prioritization within the scope of responsibility;
- Prompt notification of deviation to plan.
- Work experience in IT infrastructure and service delivery is a strong plus.
- Good knowledge on Support processes;
- Good knowledge on Workstation support;
- Basic understanding of the Network topology & network connectivity (LAN/WAN), switching & routing and Server operations;
- Basic understanding of the voice systems;
- Call logging tools like ServiceNow Remedy, etc.
Technical Skills: MCP (Optional) or CCNA (Optional);
Soft Skills: Problem Solving Skills; Analytical Skills; Strong Customer orientation skills; Good communication skills; Ability to deal with stress of competing priorities and diverging interests within the same immediate time frame; High energy level and be able to effectively work with various cross functional teams; Good command of English.