Infrastructure Solution Architect
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As an Infrastructure Solution Architect you will be responsible for designing and implementing cloud infrastructure solutions to existing and potential customers.
You will utilize your excellent technical and relationship building skills engaging with customers and partners to drive the implementation of the optimum solution, according to the customer demands.
You will lead through all the stages of the project, from consultancy for defining the optimum solution, audit of the existing infrastructures, to designing the new solutions and infrastructure migrations.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Analyze the customer needs and help the customer to translate the needs in technical specifications.
- Analyze the customer issues in the existing infrastructure and propose solutions to fix them.
- Propose alternatives to existing solutions that will lead to better performance, useful new features, and easier maintenance.
Audit of the existing customer infrastructure, collect all needed information on hardware, network, storage, servers, etc., and build an audit report.
Infrastructure solution design: design and agree with the client the solution to be deployed either in Orange environment or in customer premises.
Definition of the new infrastructure:
- infrastructure modeling
- hardware equipment planning
- computing capacity planning
- storage capacity planning
- networking & security
Write functional requirements and specifications documents for the new infrastructure (High/Low Level Solution Design)
- estimate the migration process in terms of time/effort/complexity
- plan (write technical documentation) and perform the migration of the infrastructure from client actual set-up to agreed solution
- perform testing and fix existing problems
- obtain acceptance letter
- Assure in-life level 3 support – according to ITIL framework
- Attend customer meetings to provide consultancy and to position enterprise solutions.
- Identify customer needs and requirements.
- Lead the complete process, from audit and architectural design to implementation and infrastructure migration. Manage proof of concepts, if needed.
- Provide billable technical consultancy.
- Travel to the prospective customer’s sites as necessary.
Technical skills :
- Advanced understanding of Data Center Architecture and Operations in a highly virtualized environment leveraging a mixed environment of blades,
rack-mounts, and disparate storage infrastructures.
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure Architecture and Operations in a highly virtualized environment.
- Strong knowledge of virtualization technologies (VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Experience with infrastructure migrations: physical to virtual & virtual to virtual.
- Linux and Windows operating systems administration
- Knowledge of TOP Sourcing equipment:
servers: HP, Dell, etc.
networking: CISCO, HP
enterprise storage solutions: SAN, NAS (IBM/HP/Hitachi/