Cyber Security Engineer (RO-ISE-1001)
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
BESECURE, a leading provider of Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) services, Cyber Security solutions, Managed Security services, Certification Training and Awareness programs recognized from Enterprise Security Magazine to be among the top 10 Cyber Security Consulting/Services Companies in Europe, trusted by global organizations across telecommunication, financial services, energy industries and other medium - large enterprises to safeguard their information assets including financial information, intellectual property, trade secrets, Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or information entrusted to them by customers or third parties is seeking highly motivated professionals to join our team in Bucharest, Romania to cover the following opening :
Cyber Security Engineer (RO-ISE-1001)
- Provide appropriate design, installation, configuration and support services for our core security products and managed security services to major organizations in Romania and abroad
- Recommend suitable security solutions and provide support on responses to RFPs and RFIs
- Perform configuration, maintenance, and monitoring of our HybridSIEM Security Incident and Event Monitoring (SIEM) platform which provides logging, monitoring, and actionable alerting including onboarding of logs from managed systems such as IPS/IPS, Firewalls, Proxies etc.
- Perform product evaluations and make product recommendations.
- Troubleshoot customer incidents.
- Work closely with internal and external technical counterparts
- Perform knowledge transfer to customers as an essential element of our security solutions deployments.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 2 years related information security work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field with a preferred specialization in cyber security
- Postgraduate studies or MSc on Information Security, CISSP, CompTIA Security+ or similar cyber security certifications are positively considered
- Strong foundation and in-depth technical knowledge on networking, windows/unix operating systems AND any of strong authentication, identity access management, data loss prevention, security information event management (SIEM),application securityetwork security, endpoint security, vulnerability management technologies supported by related certifications
- Prior experience with Cyber Security Operations (monitoring, detection, incident response and forensics) will be considered a benefit.
- Fulfilled military obligations if applicable
- Excellent communication, technical writing, reporting and presenting skills both in English and Romanian language. Knowledge of Greek or French will be considered an extra benefit.
- Strong time management skills coupled with a commitment to quality and solution oriented service
- Motivated and goal oriented
- Ability to travel 25% to 50% of work time
- Ability to work off-hours as needed / required
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
We offer attractive compensation dependent upon candidate’s experience and qualifications, continues training, career opportunities, integrity in the workplace and an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
We provide an inspiring working environment including breakout/lounge space and a modern building where you can work productively and flourish. Our office benefits from excellent public transport links, with underground station just few minutes away by foot and there are also several trams and buses which pass through the area frequently, making commutes quick and simple.
Applicants receiving an offer of employment will be required to complete an application form and sign a disclosure and authorization for a background investigation which may include a criminal check, education and employment verification.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
- What is your expected net salary (RON) ?
- Do you have at least 2 years related information security work experience?
- Do you have a bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science or related field with a preferred specialization in cyber security?
- Do you technical knowledge on networking, windows/unix operating systems AND any of strong authentication, identity access management, data loss prevention, security information event management (SIEM),application security, network security, endpoint security, vulnerability management technologies supported by related certifications?