Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
With a history of more than 140 years, SMS Group is one of the leading global system suppliers of plants, machines and services along the entire metallurgical value chain. Applying innovative ideas and globally uniform standards, we join forces with our customers in the steel and NF metals industries to create all-new products – with pinpoint precision.
Headquartered in Germany, with a strong workforce of aboutemployees, we are able to present our customers all over the world with unique solutions, both technically and economically remarkable, to overcome any challenge.
Our divisions form the entire metallurgical process chain and are closely inter-connected. Technology, engineering, electrics and automation as well as the associated service form an integral part of what we supply for the smooth operation of our customers’ systems.
As Site Manager your tasks will include:
- The executive function of our project management at site
- Representing and coordination at site the overall interests of SMS group GmbH towards the customer and other companies involved, ), including HSE rules and regulations
- The disciplinary responsibility of the whole site team during the entire period of activities at site (from opening of site till FAC. The main responsibilities are the organization and implementation of operating sequences at site in conformity with the contract
- Unlimited Employment Contract with SMS Group, thorough SMS Technical Services Gulf . (Bahrein), with a supervisor in the company’s Headquarter in Germany
- Basic salary + job allowance 3000 to 5000 Euro + daily allowance according to the Group’s standard
- Salary review once a year following the performance appraisal
- Health insurance, accident insurance, International SOS Membership
- Guaranteed tax limitation to 25% of gross annual salary
- Home flights every 4 months + 2 additional flights for family per year
- 25 days vacation per year + one more day every year
- Regularly training in Germany
- You hold an university degree (Master or Bachelor) in Mechanical Engineering or a completed formation as a Technician.
- Significant and provable work / management experience in steel industry, such as, installation, commissioning and maintenance work , as well as leading installation subcontractor, within EPC projects.
- Significant and provable experience in managing a site in accordance with HSE rules and regulations
- Technically-oriented manner of thinking and an interest in customer-related work as well as in customer satisfaction
- Professional and personal qualifications in the management of employees
- Direct responsibility and project management knowledge
- Willingness to undertake lengthy assignments worldwide
- Intercultural experience
- Excellent command of spoken and written English