Department and mission:
The department hosts a number of cross-functional activities such as architecture, security and IT operational risks. This department is responsible for: identifying our security risks (classification and cartography); controlling applications/workstations security; supporting business and technical projects, etc.
As an Incident Response Analyst you will be involved in performing operational security controls, analyzing and qualifying vulnerabilities published by software solutions providers and/or applications providers, managing and following up on security incidents and creating dashboards.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
• Supporting the security team in Paris for the control execution and the supervision processes;
• Performing operational security controls (., review and recertification of security exceptions);
• Evaluating and controlling the security level of critical applications in accordance with security criteria; • Monitoring anomalies issued from the control systems;
• Analyzing security events, enriching event data through contextual and threat analysis;
• Remediating and coordinating incident response actions with other stakeholders both internal and external (Business, IT Team, Network and infrastructure, external parties);
• Analyzing and qualifying vulnerabilities published by software solutions providers and/or applications providers;
• Creating dashboards on the activity of the incident security team;
• Writing and improving technical procedures.
A little about You:
• Knowledge and/or experience in IT security threats, information security incident management, computer security best practices, vulnerability management, data leakage prevention, firewalls, networking, Proxy, Malware, Spam, Phishing management;
• You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
• Good communication in French and English;
• Proven ability to work in distant team environment;
bull; Responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission.
We also value:
• Innovative problem-solving skills, autonomous and keen to develop his tech skills;
• Good communication, technical documentation and report writing skills (in French and English);
• Team spirit.
Besides a career what else we offer:
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Medical services subscription;
• A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
• Continuous training and development programs;
• Work from Home 1 day/week.