Career Opportunities for Czech speakers!
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Reasons to join us?
Working for one of the Top 3 Technology companies in the World as part of a Global Project covering multiple Geographies within EMEA.
Working in Accenture as a Global Multi-national company within Management Consulting, Technology and BPO.
Become proficient in using a large number of leading-edge Systems and Tool.
A chance to master a wide variety of complex processes in the Contracts Management and Incident Management areas within the IT business. Gain knowledge of specific Support and Consultancy type of services/products.
What do you need to know?
- Fluency in Czech and English, both written & spoken;
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (internet Explorer, Outlook usage, Microsoft Office);
- Verbal and written communication skills;
- Active listening skills;
- Detail-oriented and analytical;
- Positive ‘can-do’ approach;
- Problem solving and analysis;
- Customer service orientation.
What will you do?
Incident Management Officer
- Responds to the incidents / issues reported by customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
- Identifies, investigate and diagnose the issue and take necessary action to resolve or assign the issue to right assignment group.
- Follows the incident life cycle as defined by process: logging the incident with proper priority, categorization and documentation, performs follow up on all necessary incidents as defied in process with customer to ensure timely closure
Deal and Contract Set Up Assistant
- Assisting client’s Delivery and Sales personnel in setting up the deal in our contract systems
- Making sure the deal is set up, uploaded and submitted to pass the pre-validation criteria first time right
- When contract received, facilitate the steps for customer signature
- When signed, proceed with the required additional information and documentation so all is ready for agreement set up
- Monitor deal set up in the systems
What do we offer?
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life;
- 1. Please rate your Czech skills, on a scale from 0 to 3 where 0= N/A; 1= Basic; 2= Conversational; 3= Fluent.