The Project Staffing Professional Intern will work in a multinational environment along with a professional team to find the best solutions to cover the projects’ staffing demand.
Being guided by an experienced buddy, the PSP Intern will be responsible to:
• Supports projects by filling open positions via collaboration with all resource channels (Recruitment & Subk), serving as a single point of contact for the duration of the staffing process.
• Defines and documents the staffing solution/fulfillment plan for each position including expected source of the candidate and estimated start date.
• Defines and manages together with project management and practice leadership backfill/replacement requirements for existing practitioners.
• Prioritizes, proposes and confirms candidates
• Creates creative staffing solutions including rotations of internal resources and training and shadow programs.
• Works with projects and supply channels to make sure positions are properly tagged, filled, and closed, including maintenance of staffing plans, assignments, and project on-boarding / off-boarding.
• Applies IBM WW staffing policy and process to enable the successful delivery of a client's solutions.
• excellent communication skills
• organized and alert
• able and inclined to analyze measurements/metrics data in order to provide quantitative insights into the effectiveness/quality/productivity/ of a certain area of the work performed.
• able to create win/win situations through flexibility and making trade-offs.
• able to articulate competing points of view, conflicts of interest and competing alternatives.
• inclined to review and include lessons learned and best practices into the definition of future staffing solutions.
• English: advanced