Human Resources Business Partner Prahova
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are looking for candidates to fulfill a HRBP role, open at our customer's production facilities in Prahova county.
Company profile: production of uPVC, wood and aluminum windows and doors systems.
Location: Prahova County
- Prepare employment contracts, documentation for new hires and for termination of an employment relationships
- Maintain HR records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases, timekeeping data
- Input employee personal data into HR information system database
- Manage administration of HR policies, procedures and programs
- Compile and summarize data to prepare periodic and special reports related to assigned functions
- Participate on collective bargaining and wage directives
- Support recruiting activities
- Support training & development activities
- Direct reporting to CEO
Skills and experience we are looking for:
- 2-5+ years of experience in HRBP / HR Management position
- Familiar with the different domains in HR (training & development, staffing, payroll, compensation and benefits)
- Good knowledge of HR practices and trends, Labor legislation, Revisal
- Demonstrate very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong customer focus and responsiveness
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Good problem solving, judgment and decision making skills in complex situations
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
What’s on offer?
Attractive remuneration package; transportation; young and talented team.