Human Capital Systems Senior Specialist
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Would you like to be a part of the successful multinational company? Would you like to learn from the best of class in the world? Are you eager to further develop your competences in the field of HR processes, management systems & technology solutions?
Now, we are looking for candidates like you.
You will be part of our regional human capital systems team focused on HR information systems & technology. The team meets our internal client needs by providing the tailored solutions. You will communicate and work closely with PwC internal clients, mainly HR people, in order to configure, implement, integrate and successfully launch HR solutions, which help our clients increase productivity and workforce engagement. On a daily basis, you should use your analytic, communication, consultative, and project management skills and further develop your knowledge and experience within HR systems and IT. You will also support global roll out of Workday HCM information system in the diverse CEE region of 29 countries, focusing mainly on PwC firms in your territory cluster.
- Passion for technology and IT solutions
- Analytical thinking
- Client orientated and consultative mind-set
- Willingness to occasionally travel within Europe
- Very good command of English and Polish, command of CEE languages is an advantage
- Knowledge of Human Capital Management information systems (. Workday, PeopleSoft/Oracle HCM, SuccessFactors); system administration HCM experience is an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of one or more core HRM processes and/or payroll administration is a significant advantage
- Certifications in Workday or any other HRIS Solution is an advantage
- Affinity for IT solutions and coherences between HR processes and IT solutions
- Bachelor degree (preferred Psychology, Technology, Economics) or 3 year HR IS experience
- Opportunity to work in an international regional team, participate in multi-territory projects in different areas of HRM
- Opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills related to HR management systems (especially Workday) and HR / business processes
- Inspiring and friendly environment
- An experienced manager who understands the field and who will always find new challenges for you to ensure your continuous personal and career growth
- And of course:
- Above average remuneration package including wide portfolio of benefits
- Your personal career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions