Hub Project Manager Shipping Box & Office Support
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
• In line with PMBOK® and the Nokia Project Management processes, prepare Project Management Plans and project phase plans for the Projects. Propose for approval tactical contingency plans in anticipation of potential problems. Prepare HW forecast requirement plans
• Prepare HW forecast and monitor deviation on actual vs forecast to implement corrective actions
• Provide the necessary Project Metrics (eg Effort to date, Estimated Cost to Complete, Estimated effort at Completion)
• Ensuring project documents and records are created, controlled, approved and distributed in line with corporate policy and customer requirements.
• Execute project, monitor and control progress against a baseline plan, look continuously for improvement
• Execute project and propose corrective actions using a standard Project Management Plan
• Report the PM relevant KPIs and milestones defined in the reporting via the Nokia Project Management KPI web-based tool
• Contribute to project reviews internally and toward the customer
• Manage customer relationship in the scope of project execution
• Ensure customer input to the project is received in a timely and effective manner in order to meet project objectives and schedules
• Provide appropriate reporting
• Approve purchase orders to be processed by appropriate organization
• Lead contract administration (order management billing and payment…) strictly limited to contract scope
• Flag any deviation (change order management and claim management)
• Creation and regular update of the Project Control Documentation including the issues register, risk register, change request register and milestone register against project deliverables
• Participating in the cost management of the project. Assist in cost estimations, coordination of the collection of cost to complete data for preparation of the ECPLS, follow-up of unusual items charged to the project WBS, ensuring that invoicing and revenue milestones are tracked and invoices promptly raised.
• Obtain customer input sign-off of completed deliverables and formal customer acceptance of project completion
• Ensure effective billing and payment. End to end P&L responsible
• Ensure Project closing
Desirable Skills for PM Shipping Box & PM Office Support:
• Good knowledge of project and program management methodologies
• familiarity with financial concepts, management and controls.
• Well structure mind-set to create governance and processes between the hub and the internal customers
• Ability to work across boundaries
• Strong motivational and empowerment skills
• Strong communication and presentation (oral and written) skills
• Able to work in multicultural environment and thinking globally
• Able to work in cross-functional team working and performing effectively in a matrix environment
• Ensures good internal customer relationship management
• Multilingual skills would be an advantage
• Experience in project management position preferable in an international environment would be an advantage
• Professional qualifications in ITIL, PMP, Prince 2 or equivalent would be an advantage.
• Fluent in English (both written and speaking) is mandatory
• Microsoft tools high knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint, Word..) is mandatory