Design the Future
At Steelcase, we believe the places where people work, really matter. Great places can inspire, accelerate innovation, enhance wellbeing and connect people to each other and to the purpose of their organization. By studying how people work and by bringing human insights to the places where they work, we help organizations to achieve a higher level of performance.
We’d like to invite you to begin a journey with us
In, we opened a new Business Center in one of the most vibrant cities in Romania –
Cluj-Napoca. We provide a wide range of support services for Steelcase Innovation Centers, Manufacturing and Sales Organizations, supporting Europe and North America.
We’d like to invite you to become a member of our Steelcase team and work for a global leader in one of our inspiring spaces.
In this role you will be working with cloud platform provided by Silkroad (Open Hire and Red Carpet) where you should be able to analyze HR processes and provide solutions for our Steelcase business. In the same time you will be involved in testing different processes and implementing new functionalities.
Also, you will be working with our new Talent tool on which you should offer support and maintenance for different regions.
You are the right candidate if you are having a technical orientation and are comfortable with technology, are keen to interact with different teams globally and want to develop a technical and process oriented mind set.
- Work on developing and implementing the new recruiting tools in EMEA and APAC (Silk road: Red Carpet and Open Hire)
- Administrating the tools and test the new implemented system; find solutions to improve and fix the process
- Troubleshoot any issues that occur in the system
- Offer solutions to the management team regarding the local processes
- Administrate and auditing talent management system globally (Success Factor)
- Work closely with other regional teams in order to provide feedback and align the data
- Answer the user inquiries regarding the system
- Train our HR Business Partner on the tool and its functionality
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance, Administration, Business or IT
- 1 – 3 years of experience in analytical / finance or HR administration
- Excellent Excel skills and SAP experience preferred
- Cloud based solution experience preferred
- Success factors
- Silkroad Open Hire and Onboarding
- Rigorous, diligent and customer oriented
- English – fluent
- Rigorous with an analytical mind set
- Customer service oriented
- Attention to details and accuracy in delivering reports
- Logical thinking and IT system minded
- Ability to work autonomously
- Able to challenge customers’ demands if not aligned with guidelines;
- Team spirit, with a team based in three different locations
- Enjoy working in an international environment
- Ability to train users
- Ability to problem solve and determine solutions
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong collaboration skills coupled with the ability to develop strategic relationships
- Solid verbal and written communication skills for interaction with employees at all levels of the organization and in representing the company with outside audiences
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, utilizing strong organization skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
Expect a great work experience
Steelcase Inc., the global leader in the office furniture industry, was founded in 1912 by people with a strong commitment to doing the right thing for their customers, employees, business partners, associates and neighbors. Today we’re a global company with fiscal year 2011 revenue of approximately $ billion USD and aboutemployees. Our mission is to help create great experiences – wherever work happens. We study the ways people work, then use that knowledge to develop products and services that help people work more effectively and organizations use space more efficiently. Our brand offers a comprehensive portfolio of workplace products, furnishings and services, inspired by nearly 100 years of insight gained serving the world’s leading organizations. And we design for social, economic and environmental sustainability. Operating in a connected world, Steelcase Inc. reinforce its values: we still strive to provide a work environment that enables employee growth, satisfaction and success.
Steelcase in Cluj
Our Global Business Centers in Monterrey (Mexico), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Cluj provide a wide range of support services for Steelcase Innovation Centers, Manufacturing and Sales Organizations. Supporting Europe and North America, we look for colleagues with English, French, German and Spanish skills. We offer opportunities in: Information Technology, Marketing & Sales Support, Finance, Administrative Support.
We are looking for people who are passionate about finding solutions, who do their best work as part of a team, who share our commitment to quality and doing things right. If you are interested in joining our team please send your CV and letter of intent to or you can apply directly to this opening.