Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Are you passionate about technology? Do you enjoy solving complex problems working along with multiple teams? Do you bask in coordinating efforts to improve business processes and systems?
If the answer is “Yes”, this job is the next best thing for you!
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Handle data maintenance requests for Oracle employees at global level
- Provide support to country HR, line managers and employees with regards to HR data and systems at global level
- Coordinate with various teams across to prioritize and solve the queries
- Produce and deliver regular or ad-hoc reports for our stakeholders
- Deliver training sessions to country HR regarding Oracle’s global HR tools, processes and procedures
- Deliver or is involved in projects with global visibility
- Participate in UATs and implementation of new systems or tools and/or enhancements of existing systems
Who are we looking for?
- Has minimum 2 years’ experience in a multicultural environment
- Has strong communication skills in English, both verbal and writing
- Has strong Office knowledge (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Has the customer’s best interest in mind when drafting the resolution
- Possesses great organizational skills, attention to details, possesses strong analytical skills
- Directly or through others, provides production support for implemented applications; identifies and reports product bugs as needed
- Has the ability to build strong relationships with HR and cross-functional partners and stakeholders
- Acted as Process Trainer in one of the previous roles
- Has experience in project management
- Has worked previously in system support
WHAT WE OFFER
Oracle is a very successful, profitable and leading international IT provider. With more thanemployees, Oracle provides an environment that enables employees to learn, grow and be successful. Specifically related to the human resources role in the service center we provide:
- An environment that is focused on continuous learning
- Ample opportunity to train on new systems and to develop new personal skills
- A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners
Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career