HR Specialist Employee Services
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR billion and more thanemployees in over 42 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldline and Atos WorldGrid.
Notice: Since 1st July, Siemens IT Solutions & Services is part of Atos.
For more information and to see our current vacancies, access also the Career section from our website
Also we’re waiting you to be our friend on Facebook page
As a result of our continuing growth, we are now seeking an enthusiastic HR Specialist to join
our team in Timisoara.
Who are we? Bright people, working together in a stimulating, innovative and customer focused
Who are you?
An experienced HR professional specialized in employee services motivated by career growth
and continuous development who wants to be part of a great team.
You also have :
• Minimum 3 year experience in Human Resources area
• Strong attention to details and excellent customer service exposure
• Advance knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
• Good knowledge of employment law and personnel administration
• Good English skills and the ability to work independently
• Experience with SAP or other HR administration tools.
If all written above is the same with your professional profile, apply now and be the talented candidate that we are looking for.
You can add value and contribute to the team best results being responsible for the:
• Support of the employees in the HR processes and procedures;
• Communication with the external provider of administrative services;
• Reporting on the internal needs of the organization;
• First point of contact for all administrative HR related queries
• Reviewing and verifying of incoming and outgoing documentation.
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package;
• Extra vacation days;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
How to apply
In order to complete your application, please click on the link “careers” tab.
• Choose the country (Romania), then the desire position and click Apply Now
• Complete the registration process
• Attach your CV and Letter of Intent
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview and please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment projects.
Also you can send us your resume at the following address