WalletHub is one of the leading personal finance destinations in the US. We're based in Washington, DC, but most of our team members work remotely from every corner of the world, from the comfort and custom environment that only their own homes can provide.
We're rapidly growing our Romanian operation! Our team in Romania consists of over 40 individuals working remotely and we're looking for motivated and competitive HR Recruiters for full-time, permanent, remote positions.
• Excellent attention to detail
• English at a proficiency level
• Organized, hardworking, reliable
• Advanced Excel skills;
- participate in recruiting processes as support to meet hiring goals
- process applications and provide feedback to candidates
- evaluate candidate performance during the recruitment process
- maintain and develop CV and candidate database
- manage job postings
- outreach to potential candidates through social networks, professional groups and associations, universities etc
- perform research and provide recommendations on new recruiting sources and techniques
Note: This position does not have a location requirement and can be performed remotely (outside the .).
- very competitive salary (50% above Romanian market standards) based on skills and prior experience
- raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- the ability to work overtime for added income
- free training provided
- work from home;
WalletHub is a high-growth start-up based in Washington, . that is looking for talented, hard-working individuals to help us disrupt personal finance.
More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with unique features.
How to apply:
You can apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to (please mention the position you're applying for in the subject line). All selected candidates will have to pass a series of tests that focus on their English skills, Excel skills and attention to details.
Please be aware this position entails working a minimum of 50 hours per week.