Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
1200 - 1700
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Job summary: Maintain the company’s payroll and personnel agenda in accordance with internal rules and applicable legislation.
- Responsible for correct calculation of salaries, deductions, social benefits, contributions to social and health insurance, and tax on dependent activity within the specified deadline;
- Responsible for ensuring the completeness of employee data necessary for the correct calculation of salaries and contributions. Finalise the agreements on work activity and agreements on the performance of work;
- Prepare the returns for health and social insurance companies, as well as tax and statistical offices;
- Prepare summaries on attendance, bonuses, loans and other statistics, based on the management’s request;
- Keep records and archive the personal files of all employees and ensure confidentiality of payroll information;
- Prepare all offer letters;
- Handle all administration for termed employees including exit interviews and closing personnel file;
- Develop reporting lines, and major areas of responsibilities; standardise procedures; develop communication plans regarding Payroll services;
- Develop reporting and control measures, and deal with a variety of complex and unusual problems;
- Conduct periodic review of processes and procedures to ensure maximum efficiency and best use of staff resources;
- Ensure that all activities conform to department policies and procedures.
Indicators for job matching:
- Comprehensive knowledge of payroll accounting and related legal provisions;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in personnel and payroll agenda;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (in Romanian and English);
- HR extended knowledge is considered an important advantage.