What you will do:
- Process monthly payroll for all company employees accurately and in a timely manner;
- Review, analyze and verify payroll reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments through established procedures;
- Process out of sequence payrolls as necessary;
- Review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets prior to processing payroll;
- Reconcile payroll deposits, tax withholdings, wage garnishments and benefit/voluntary deductions;
- Research, analyze and resolve problems or questions presented by employees or managers utilizing knowledge of accepted payroll practices, company policy and the payroll system functionality;
- Fulfill wage garnishment requirements by completing forms and adjusting payroll records;
- Prepare recurring and ad-hoc reports as needed by management and accounting/finance;
- Coordinate efforts between Payroll and Human Resources to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data (status and personnel changes, tax withholding, benefit deductions, etc.)
- Maintain employee records in relevant payroll and timekeeping systems;
- Ensure systems and controls are set up accurately within systems to ensure compliance with the legal guidelines;
- Work with employee regarding questions on payroll, benefits, and/or general administration;
- Various other administrative functions as required.
What you need to succeed:
- Strong administrative and/or Human Resources generalist experience;
- Payroll processing experience which includes experience having the majority responsibility for payroll processing functions within an organization;
- Experience in using payroll, timekeeping and HR systems, HRB Solutions preferred;
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Detailed knowledge of payroll statutory requirements, including wage garnishment and wage attachment legal requirements;
- Strong organizational and administrative skills required;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks;
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluency in English.
We offer a motivating package:
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Training and on-going development opportunities;
- Exposure to challenges projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services;
- Relaxation area.
What recommends us?
- We do things with energy, passion and curiosity, and we're backed by our culture of innovation;
- We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic, objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.