HR & Office Administrator
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Are you an HR enthusiast? Do you want to learn more about HR and general office administration? Are you organized, discreet and highly motivated to succeed? Then we have the job for you!
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual to assist with the administration of HR, finance and organizational aspects of the SpamExperts culture is based on our people - having the right team is the most important part of our continued success. You will be part of maintaining and continuously building a great workplace and environment to help ensure we continue to attract and retain key people in our organization.
- Human Resources
- HR Administration
- Assist with labor contracts and job descriptions
- Manage Labor Medicine and Health and Security check-ups
- Prepare and send timesheets for wage calculations
- Organize and coordinate regular safety security training and maintain labor medicine records for all employees
- Update and maintain internal regulations and other HR internal procedures
- Update and maintain employee files
- Recruitment & Onboarding
- Post new vacancies on recruitment platforms
- Call potential candidates to schedule interviews
- Prepare labor contracts and job descriptions for new hires
- Support new hires through the orientation period and the on-the-job training process
- Optimize the onboarding process based on the needs of the new hire
- Assist the HR Specialist with other HR related tasks and projects.
- Assist in implementing new HR practices and optimize existing ones.
- Respond to employee inquiries, provide advice on resolving issues
- Office Coordination Bucharest
- Support the office culture and working environment in line with company values and vision
- Manage Suppliers and Payments
- Manage Landlord Relationship
- Arrange monthly package for the administrative office of the SRL
- Assist in planning and implementing team building & other events
- Assist in preparing information for the administration office for the Romanian entity.
- Information management - Assist with review and arranging file-structures
- Plan & book employee hotel and flight requirements
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks and new projects
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Administration experience, ideally in an HR or finance team
- Natural and empathetic 'relationship-builder' who understands and speaks well with people at all levels in the organization
- Highly organized and results oriented
- Precise with an eye for detail
- Discreet and trustworthy
- High intrinsic motivation
- Know-how on different areas of HR is an advantage
- Proficient use of English (both written and spoken)
- Pro-active and independent
- A full-time position (40 hours/week)
- Attractive starting salary and regular performance-dependent salary increases, annual bonus plan commencing in 2018
- Private medical subscription
- Modern office facilities located centrally
- Lots of space for self-development, personal growth, and opportunities to contribute
- Possibility to get involved in our Social Responsibility Program
- A team of high performing and passionate colleagues.
We are a fast-growing anti-spam email security provider, expanding on all fronts, founded in The Netherlands. Together with 60+ highly motivated colleagues (the majority located in our offices in Amsterdam and Bucharest), we are changing the anti-spam industry. We form a strong team of diverse, international people working with customers around the globe.
We care about people who are social, smart and passionate, reliable, work well both in a team but also individually, driven by high performance and simply feel at home in our ‘family’. Each individual has a critical task in the company, we're efficient and get things done.