Support HR Team in all related activities, prioritize and organize the tasks received in order to ensure the best results.
• Post media advertisements for the open positions (newspaper, internet, campus boards, campus shared server, etc.);
• Screen and source CVs from several data bases for on-going recruitment processes;
• Schedule HR and Division interviews with the selected candidates;
• Provide feedback (negative or positive) to the candidates following the interviews;
• Maintain and update the candidates’ database;
• Compare different advertising media on the market and recommend the best ones in accordance to the candidate’s profiles targeted;
• Continuously check the candidates availability in our database;
• Draw-up weekly/monthly specific recruitment or HR reports;
• Offer support in planning and organizing HR activities (trainings, meetings, communication activities, events, job fairs, etc.);
• Accurately record, maintain and update the employee records in the HR Systems;
• Issue different statements required by employees (earnings, medical, etc.);
• Archive documents (electronically and hard copy);
• Be an active part and participate in all HR events and activities;
• Participate in the continuously improvement activities of the HR department;
• University Degree;
• 6 months experience in HR in an advantage;
• Fresh graduates are welcomed;
• Strong English knowledge, any other European language is an advantage;
• PC skills: MsOffice, Internet, E-mailers;
• Knowledge of the labor code is an advantage;
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills; Good organizational skills and attention to details;
• Great team spirit, creative mindset, customer centric approach and proactive attitude.
Imagine being surrounded by more thanintelligent, driven and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Our diverse and inclusive team combines technology and engineering in a wide range of industrial, commercial, and consumer markets.
This exciting environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $ billion in sales and facilities in 141 countries. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Explore them now and join us in doing what’s never been done before.