- Student or young graduate;
- Fluency in Polish (minimum B2) and English;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving and analysis skills;
- Customer service orientation, self-motivated, reliable, proactive;
- Attention to details, team player.
-Contact customers via e-mail/phone/fax and initiate collection activities;
-Identify and collect payment of overdue invoices through proactive planning, prioritization and execution of daily call cycles;
-Provide necessary information of credit worthiness to customer service when required;
-Manage the customer portfolio within the agreed credit terms and credit limits;
-Meet cash collection targets keep up-to-date;
-Deliver service in line with agreed controls and procedures.
-Input notes on payment agreements and follow-up actions;
-Reinstate accounts when payment is received;
-Flag invoices that relate to doubtful balances to be written off and input notes why the balance is not collectible;
-Register invoice disputes;
-Follow escalation routes, adhere to laid down procedures and proactively identify problem areas and propose likely solutions.