At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of ouremployees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties and Corn Flakes.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about , we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our Kellogg team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food. Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania.
Grow with us by providing HR generalist support and services to employees for your assigned region and serving as a first point of contact with a high customer quality standard.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Provides first level HR generalist advice, guidance and support to HR and the business in all employee matters in accordance with Kellogg requirements.
- May owns one or several regional HR processes, and may acts as a coach for other GBS generalists on those processes
- Escalates case files to the GBS HR Specialists if exceptions to policy or special treatment is needed and reports any outstanding HR process issue to the GBS Generalist Senior Associate
- Manages and coordinates recruitment of open roles, both internally and externally, for the specific locations, including posting of roles, direct sourcing, screening of applicants, scheduling of interviews, in partnership with hiring manager.
- Supports On-boarding and Learning & Development through maintaining the training calendar, organizing logistics, including identifying trainers and attendees.
- Supports leave and absence processes for the specific locations
- Ensures the accurate and timely execution of life events and status changes transactions in the system, particularly in relation to hiring, leave and absence management, exit management and retirement
- Responsible for ensuring that Success Factors Employee Central is maintained and updated and producing all relevant SF reports as required
- Ensures that the GBS HR procedures are updated with information on new HR products, practices, legislation, and regulations – for the GBS and HR teams as well as for employees and managers
- Manages day-to-day vendor activities (., addressing issues, providing data, following up on actions needed, compliance checks.)
- Supports the promotion of standardized processes across business units and keep track of agreed SLAs
- Collect HR compliance paperwork/documentation, perform related administration and digitize and store documentation
- Supports the monitoring of customer satisfaction and identify where problems exist/improvements can be made
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related field
- Experience in general HR administration with an understanding of EuropeanR practices and polices
- English and Dutchanguage proficiency
- Flexible, problem solving approach and strong team player
- Ability to work and manage tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer focus
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience working to service level agreements in a customer driven environment
- Experience of direct candidate sourcing
- Experience at large multi-national consumer packaged goods company
- Experience with HR Software, in particular SuccessFactors, and case management tools, . Enwisen
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.