Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Cegeka provides high-quality ICT solutions that helps clients achieve their business objectives. We have specific solutions for the healthcare, social security, retail, logistics, industry, public and financial sectors.
Cegeka delivers high-quality IT infrastructure solutions and specialists that are available 24/7. Its services allow organizations to outsouce their IT and focus on their core business. We also tap into our customers perspective and provide them with much more business value.
We want to be the ‘employer of choice’ for our employees, and offer them new opportunities every day.
We are looking for an HR Generalist that will manage the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs.
So if you are a high energy individual we are eager to meet you and, therefor, we invite you to join this fast paced HR team.
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Exposure & experience in direct interaction with customers
- Strong listening and questioning skills
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally
- Must have the ability to function in a fast-paced changing environment
- Logical approach to problem assessment and resolution
- Ability to develop business relationships and manage expectations
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Assists with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings
- Maintains employee-related databases. Prepares and analyzes reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and company. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested.
- Provides competitive market research and prepares pay studies to help establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff.
- Provides payroll processing backup support. Partners with accounting and payroll to maintain the payroll database.
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Access to various training programs
- Continous learning and improvement activities
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription- fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, boardgames, X-box)
- Long term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots