Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
1000 - 1100
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Studyportals is the biggest educational search platform globally - and we are looking to expand our young team in Bucharest! Our challenge is to build, adapt, and create the biggest education search platform, bringing absolute transparency and reliability to international higher education. By understanding the student journey in and out, we’re building a platform that is valuable to students and responsive to the demands of international education.
Think about what Google does as an online search engine. Think about what BestJobs does for online job searching. Studyportals is also a search engine, but for higher education degrees. So, if you want to find your dream study, this is where it happens; and your job is all about making sure students looking for a university education can get all the information they need about worldwide university programs.
We are scaling up very fast; we have added about 90 new employees to our team in the past year, and now we need many more in our Romanian office. Our Content Management Center, based in Bucharest, is currently looking for an HR and Finance Specialist.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Monthly reporting to headquarters
- Invoices payments
- Suppliers selection and relationship management
- Involved in internal organization: policies making & implementing
- Involved in payroll management and leave management (partly with Accountancy & HR Manager)
- Involved in recruitment process for all openings together with the hiring manager
- Setting up & keeping track of employees’ paperwork, contracts, employees files (together with Accountancy and HR Manager)
- Internal communications, staff well-being
- Help with internal staff events organization
- Ensure personnel administration is up to date, liaise with Accountant requests, when needed
- Monthly reports drafting (holiday overview, contract addendums, work contracts, etc)
- Employees conflict management (together with the respective direct manager)
- Keep perfect track of important company documents (archive/storage)
Who are you?
You get energized by helping others to be as effective as possible. You provide our HR Manager, with personalized financial planning and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
You help all our young teams to be more effective and efficient.
- Proactive helper – you know when others need support, and act without being asked
- Flexible personality and quickly adapts to change
- Mature and responsible
- Extreme discretion in handling highly confidential and sensitive data
- A reliable and efficient implementer – you get things done
- Great attention to details – you always spot errors in contracts, or financial documents and know how to correct them
- Good planning and time management skills – able to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced English skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Tech savvy, able to pick up new (office and administration) tools and systems quickly
- +2 years relevant work experience
- University graduate
What are we offering?
- The opportunity to join an international company with 35+ nationalities
- Personal development budget
- Private medical clinic subscription
- Bonus opportunity based on performance
- Meal tickets of 15 RON
- 25 holidays per year
- Coffee, tea, and fruits on the house
- A fabulous new office in downtown Bucharest, 10 mins from Unirii Subway station; the office is a beautiful Villa only for us which even has a gym & showers
- A great company environment that is serious about having fun with everything we do, including frequent memorable team events
The opportunity to make our world a little better and be at the core of the growth phase of a study choice giant that the global market is desperately waiting for.
- Why do you think you are suitable for this position and what makes you the best candidate?