HR Contact Center with Polish
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
GBS HR currently have an exciting new opportunity for an HR Contact Center Specialist, joining us on a permanent basis, in our Bucharest office.
- Provides generalist HR advice and guidance on HR policies, processes and general queries, acting as the first point of contact for BAT employees where self-service is either unavailable or where the query cannot be resolved through the self-service channels available;
- Is responsible for processing HR administration activities using the reference materials available across a range of specialisms, supporting direct customer facing queries;
- Collects and verifies supporting documentation from employees and line managers in order to initiate / complete HR transactions;
- Analyses customer requests and determines where queries require specialist support or escalation to appropriate parties;
- Executes administrative and transactional processes across the scope of service provided, using online tools, systems and applications;
- Monitors own performance against service standards, established SLAs and KPIs, to ensure that a professional, efficient and quality service is consistently provided to customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant area;
- Experience in HR with an understanding of HR practices and polices;
- English andPolish language proficiency;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- Problem Solving skills - diagnoses, negotiates and orchestrates the solutions to solve business problems;
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications across different audiences and channels