We are a financially independent IT software and consulting firm for business processes in the manufacturing industry and for financial service providers. We are represented around the world at 25 locations, in eight countries, on three continents with about 800 employees. Since our establishment in, we developed into a leading software and consulting firm and we became a key player and strategic implementation partner for many leading OEMs and suppliers in the Aerospace and Automotive industry as well as for niche solution providers.
For our operations on the Romanian market we are looking for an enthusiastic, goal oriented and well organized colleague to support the management of the personnel and our administrative team.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in business education. Successful candidates will demonstrate having the relevant knowledge or some experience in a similar role within a service or industrial company.
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend HR approaches/policies.
- Team player with good social skills, empathy and strong communication skills.
- An accurate, discreet, reliable and conscientious way of working.
- Your knowledge of English is stylishly written and spoken. A good knowledge of German would be desirable, but not mandatory.
- The use Microsoft Office programs is known to you.
We offer attractive, long-term perspectives as well as professional training and support. The work style in our company is characterized by short information paths, a flat hierarchy and a simple, cooperative interaction with each other. We look forward to receiving your application including starting date and salary expectations.