HR Business Partner in Timisoara
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Human Resource Business Partner – Timisoara, Romania (fix term contract, maternity replacement)
Overall Job Objective: To ensure the implementation and delivery of HR initiatives as the key interface between HR and the business.
- ranslates business requirements into effective HR practices across the location in accordance with business objectives.
- Builds and maintains effective business relationships with all key stakeholders by initiating and maintaining regular interactions and acting as a trusted advisor.
- Manages employee relation activities and acts as HR SPOCs for allocated processes.
- Talent Management including internal recruitment & selection (lateral movements & promotions), performance management, career development etc.
- Initiates/ Supports and participates in the execution of HR projects and interventions.
- Coordinates Employee Engagement programs implementation and attrition management programs which to facilitate employees retention.
- Initiates procedures & policies reviews and ensures implementation; Provides support related to HR policies and procedures to all employees.
- Issues periodical or ad-hoc reports and prepares dashboards which to support HR practices implementation/ interventions/ analysis.
- Works at an operational level with multiple stakeholders, colleagues and peers.
Deals with complex or sensitive day to day people management challenges and topics
- 2-5 years’ experience as HR Generalist/Specialist
- Exposure to wide HR areas (employee relations, training, admin, recruitment etc)
- Knowledge of employment legislation
- Proficiency in English
- MS Office advanced level knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in BPO industry is a plus
- Open to learn new practices
- Rigor and details oriented
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Opportunity to work in a fast growing company and in a multinational environment
- Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path
- Access to a variety of benefits available through a flexible package that can be customized depending on each employees’ needs
- Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)