Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Do you want to identify yourself professionally based on your results?
We need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people! If you would like to work with us on building the perfect online destination for home decor this could be your next challenge. We are looking for a dynamic and organised self-starter to join our Human Resources department as an HR Business Partner!
What's important for us:
- The ability to understand our business goals and to recommend new approaches, policies and procedures in order to obtain constant improvements in our results;
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees while engaging with them;
- Success in creating and driving effective development, talent acquisitions and experiential learning programs;
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment;
- Flexibility, fantastic communication skills and huge amounts of motivation;
- A strong focus on finding solutions to our issues;
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously - orientated on results;
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement;
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
Professionally speaking, what's important for us can be meaningful for you?
- How do you define company culture? What would you do to help maintain it as the company grows?
- In your experience, which benefits/perks drives the highest employee satisfaction and engagement?
- Provide an example of a time when you led a complex HR project, just about objective and results.