HR ASSISTANT – 6 months contract
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
- English – fluent both writing and speaking
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- At least 3 months in an administrative role within HR or other departments in a corporate environment.
What an HR Administrator does at EA:
- Acts as first point of contact for employees
- Provides different documents when requested by employees
- Adding employment related information in HR databases
- Assisting new employees in signing the hiring documents
- Organizing medical check
- Collecting and sending the necessary info to Health and Safety representative
- Archiving documents to the personnel files
- Drafting certificates: bank, doctor etc. and provide confirmation to bank representatives
- Obtaining legal representatives’ signatures on employment related documents
- Assisting on day to day activity HRSharedServices team members
- Keeps a professional approach with external partners from the temporary work agency, payroll, health and safety, health care provider
- Participates in regular meetings (. weekly, monthly, etc.) with the line manager and/or the HR team
- Carries out tasks and projects assigned by members of the HR team and prepares reports as requested.
We thought you might also want to know:
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday at 09h00 am - 06h00 pm
- More about EA: &