Use yourDutchlanguage skills to build the career that you want. We are one of the largest companies in the world and now we are looking for talent also inBrasov.
· Fluent level of Dutch (min B2) and Medium level of English (B1-B2)
· Excellent customer service skills;
· Active team player;
· Attention to detail;
· Strong computer skills (ability to learn and use efficiently various systems);
· Ability to analyze and solve complex issues;
· Proactivity in taking initiative and actively think about improvements;
· Flexibility and adaptability to learn new processes
· Experience in service delivery or call/contact center is a benefit.
· Direct and indirect contact with client employees regarding HR-related queries via phone and email;
· Production of official HR documents such as contracts, exit documents and references;
· Work strictly to agreed processes whilst delivering a high level of service;
· Upon gaining maturity, complete continuous improvement projects and additional tasks are assigned and proactively identify opportunities for process improvements.
What you’ll get:
· Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
· Friendly work environment, being surrounded by professional colleagues;
· An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
· Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
· A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
· Attractive and thorough benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription.