- Personnel files administration: from Hire to Retire;
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties;
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives;
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies);
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc);
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules and regulations;
- Assist in payroll preparations by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc);
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
What you need to succeed:
- Proven relevant experience;
- Basic knowledge of labor law;
- Organizational skills;
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field.
We offer a motivating package:
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Training and on-going development opportunities;
- Exposure to challenges projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services;
- Relaxation area.
What recommends us?
- We do things with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we're backed by our culture of innovation;
- We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic, objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture.