Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Start now your career in HR!
An organization's greatest asset is their people, so it's important that they get looked after properly. An HR Assistantelps to make sure there is effective managementf every employee.
So, what will I actually be doing?
As an HR assistant, you'll be responsible for:
- HR database updates
- HR reporting tasks
- HR processes
- Support to HR Managers and HR Business Partners
- Internal communications
- Employee benefits
- Work integration of the employees
- Employment law compliance
You'll be working closely with line managers and individual employees.
The finer details…
You’ll be working in a professional office environment as part of a great team.
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
To be an HR assistant you should have:
- Excellent spoken and written German skills
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to use databases, Excel spreadsheets, Word processing
- Ability to work accurately, with good attention to detail
- Good organizing skills
- Confidence about gathering facts and statistics
Join our team and you’ll start a fantastic journey!
- What is your level of German on a scale from 1 (Beginner) to 5 (Advanced) ?
- What is your level of English on a scale from 1 (Beginner) to 5 (Advanced) ?