Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
What will your job be about?
• Finance Project Management, or specific activities related to state subsidiary project within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project
• Monitors the hiring calendar in order to allocate the eligible employees, according to the project requirements
• Ensures transmission of all legally required documents to external consultant
• Acts as a SPOC for all queries during the supporting documents validation process, providing full support for clarifications
• Performs specific reconciliation related to salary and tax payment versus bank statement reports
• Provides ongoing reporting to the interested leadership team and key stakeholders
• Ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely manner
• Utilizes relevant project management tools, systems, and applications
• Defines supporting and/or driving process improvements
• Prepare and Facilitate review sessions to ensure regular visibility is provided to the key players in the respective project
• Provide support and coaching to the functional leads to facilitate deliverables
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Experience in multinational and/or shared service environment is an advantage
• Experience in developing HR Practices & Policies
• Previous relevant experience (5 – 7 years)
• Fluency in English
• Finance acumen, data accuracy, analytical mind, committed to deadlines
• Computer literacy with MS Office and Excel advanced level
• Payroll & accounting knowledge is an advantage.
What do we offer?
A long-term career within dynamic and constantly growing multinational environment and a fresh and enthusiastic team.
The promise for unparalleled learning opportunities, adapted to your needs and supporting your growth.
Who is Genpact?
Genpact stands for “generating business impact”. We are the largest international provider of business services in Romania. We architect the Lean DigitalSM enterprise through a unique approach that reimagines our clients’ middle and back offices to generate growth, cost efficiency and business agility. Our hundreds of clients include more than one-fourth of the Fortune Global 500. We have grown to overpeople in 25 countries, with over 4000 colleagues in our European centers.
Our Romanian offices are located in Bucharest (Iride Business Park, Pipera) and Cluj-Napoca (United Business Center).
- 1. Why are you motivated at this job?
- 3. What was your most challenging project?
- 4. What are your salary expectations?