1. Maintaining hygiene in the designated premises of a small family hotel.
2. Replaces bedding, towels and tableware. ( only when required )
3. Fill with hygiene materials and advertising brochures.
4. Monitor the condition of the electrical appliances installed in the rooms.
5. Ensures that the water, sewage and sanitation facilities work properly.
6. Performs specific tasks related to the position
7. Preparing a breakfast that takes an hour and 30 minutes.
1. Responsible for quality of hygiene and level of service.
2. Responsible for damages arising from late notification of lacks in the inventory of the serviced premises and objects.
3. The post is directly subordinated to HOUSE Keeping Manager
1. Education: Secondary
2. Professional experience: over 1 year in the field is an advantage and references are advantage