Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
If you want to develop in a new direction or move forward on your current career path, ASEE offers both fresh graduates and experienced professionals a wide range of opportunities to continue their personal success stories around the world.
If you are looking for:
- Fast growing
- Highly innovative
- International company with OWN solutions
- Providing support to merchants and clients via phone/mail regarding technical EFT-POS issues
- Documenting tickets and requests into the ticketing system;
- Troubleshooting POS hardware, software and network related issues;
- Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
- Supporting clients with all the necessary information;
- Generating ticket, stock, and other specific reports for internal use or for clients;
Education: Minimum High School diploma
Language: English - Medium level allowing fluent communication
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- PC-operating skills (MS Windows, Office) are required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in POS hardware, software and network related issues;
- Ability to create customer confidence, increase customer satisfaction and respond to customer needsnbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;nbsp;
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- Strong drive to achieve the best results against internal or external standards of excellence
- Ability and willingness to work as a part of team and to build strong working relationships
- Strong orientation towards customers, focus on identifying and exceeding their needs
- Openness to continuous acquisition of new skills and competencies, as well as to improve existing ones.