Helpdesk Support Engineer
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products.
Ivanti is a global leader in IT systems and security management, service management, asset management, and mobility management solutiohelping organizations reduce risks and costs associated with managing their IT Ivanti is experiencing significant growth worldwide. The company has received numerous awards for being a Top Place to Work, as well as many accolades for the products it develops. With more than seven acquisitions in the last four years and open positions around the globe, it's an exciting time to join Ivanti.
If you’re passionate about what you do, and interested in developing solutions that make a difference and in having fun while doing it, Ivanti is the place for you!
The IT Service Desk delivers exceptional IT support to all departments across all our company siteReporting in to the IT Manager and working in the Bucharest office, this position is to provide a point of contact for IT issues and incidents, manage escalations, follow defined processes, fulfill requests and to provide basic support to main business applications (Windows, Office and Mac operating systems, cloud a
- Core hours are to , with some occasional extended hour work.
- All candidates should have a technical grounding with excellent customer service skills and have a real desire to be helpful and assist colleagues. In addition, they should be concerned with efficiency and have methodical organization skills.
- In return, you can expect a friendly, busy, hardworking but flexible environment where growth and development is actively encouraged.
- Act as Front Line technical point of contact for all IT support issues and requests.
- Taking phone calls from internal employees.
- Ensure all interactions are fully documented.
- Use our service desk software to effectively manage all support requests and escalate as necessary to senior engineers.
- Manage issue escalations to 2ndine and IT infrastructure.
- Employ effective communication with internal service users concerning support issues.
- Thinks ahead, generates ideas
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates
- Gets things done and delivers to high standards
- Attention to detail
- Concerned with efficiency and focused on continuous improvement
- Confident communicator with strong inter-personal skills
- A flexible attitude
- Desire to grow technical skills
- 1 year of computer training\experience
- Customer service experience
- Demonstrable ability to create and follow documented processes and escalations
- Experience with MAC OS and Windows environments desired
- Have experience with Office 365 for Mac and Microsoft office 365 desired