Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Dalberry Technologies is a startup that positions itself as the all-in-one technology provider for electronic payments. Our portfolio provides a full range of customized, up-to-date solutions, covering all segments from gateway to processing, risk management and mitigation, as well as consultancy services for start-ups, midsize and corporate businesses.
For the new generation of online merchants and customers, Dalberry Technology is not just a hassle-free, gap-bridging provider. It’s rather the brand of a mission: to architect modern e-payments and to ensure loyal partnerships.
As our business evolves and we move on to even bigger goals we want to bring onboard more talent, so that together we can get to the next level. We have set for ourselves ambitious targets for the next 3 years, significantly growing the revenue and the value of our business and gaining an impressive market share.
We pride ourselves on being flexible, but we put great emphasize on:
- Having professional and excellent English skills
- Being computer savvy and mastering MS Office package
- Being an excellent team player
- Being passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration
The Dalberry perfect candidate is honest, smart, loyal, and capable of demonstrating willpower and networking.
As Head of Risk & Fraud you will have the privilege of building your own team and units while rolling out project by project.
• Lead risk management strategy for Dalberry
• Develop and manage our merchants and credit risk across all channels
• Deliver best in class risk services to our customers
• Implement a forward thinking risk and fraud management strategy for a multi-channel gateway
• Develop or implement/ improve certain policies, procedures or flows, such as: strategy for customer registration, verification, due diligence, merchant on boarding, KYC & AML policies and procedures
• Own management AML and card scheme regulations
• Provide effective reporting and escalation
• Build, train and grow the Risk & Fraud Department
• Assist in the design of underwriting models
• Develop automatic fraud decisioning policies.
• Source data and develop procedure manuals & documentation
• Develop investigative referrals through data research, analysis and liaison with internal and external stakeholders
• Evaluate compliance with legal, regulatory, operational and IT policies and procedures
• Manage external compliancy/regulatory activity
• Ensure ongoing compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, anticipation future legislation, enforcing and adherence to requirements, filling financial reports
• Develop comprehensive risk monitoring
• Master degree preferably in Risk Management or Economics
• 5+ years of management experience
• Ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written) and develop solid working relationships across multiple levels
• Prior experience in risk management within an e-commerce company, payment company, acquiring bank or gateway
• Creative thought leadership, bold ambition and a strong will to win
• Strong relationship management skills to partner with cross functional teams
• Strong understanding of applicable legal statues and card scheme regulations
• Knowledge of financial products, frauds and trends
• CAMS or other certifications are a plus
Once you get on board with our Dalberry team, there’s no jumping ship. The range of benefits is just a small part of our philosophy for a long-term partnership:
• Competitive financial offer
• Annual performance bonus
• Private health care plan
• Cozy office & central location
• Days off, bank holidays, winter extended leave
• Regular treats: tea, coffee, milk, sweets, fruits
• Office parties, team escapades and other surprise incentives
Our company fosters personal and professional development, so if you want to write your own story and be part of a diverse landscape, upload your resume and get ready to make a difference. It’s your chance now to drive innovation and accelerate business success side by side with the Dalberry team!
Feel free to apply using this platform or directly on our website. As we would like to maintain a certain standard within our company, only suitable candidates will be contacted.