Our client is an international oil and gas engineering group. In Romania the company is specialized in the design of process fired heaters, cracking furnaces, reformers and gas process modules.
Reporting to the Director, you will have to manage a team of 6 to 10 people. As responsible of this section, you will have to organize and develop it, in line with the guidelines given by the head of piping section of the group headquarters, located in Paris (France). The piping section activities cover piping installation, piping material specifications and piping stress analysis.
- Define the team organization and allocate team members on different projects
- Follow the workload, the budget and schedule
- Ensure the reporting to the head of piping service and project manager. Ensure a scheduled communication
- Develop the methods, working instructions identified with HPF, to ensure the good quality of piping activities
- Develop the appropriate tools in collaboration with HPF
- Ensure the skills development of his team
- Propose solutions to other disciplines on interfaces subjects
- Ensure the good collaboration of his team with other disciplines
- Ensure the good coordination with fabrication work-shop.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering (Mechanical engineering)
- More than 10 years experienced in oil and gas engineering projects (refineries, process units)
- Experience as team leader in mandatory
- Piping installation study development and drawings production
- CAD 3D tools (preferably CADWORX, or SP3D, PDMS…)
- Piping material management process and tools
- Good grasp of piping flexibility analysis and piping supporting
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Office tools.
- Good English skills (oral & written). French language would be appreciated.
* Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussions.