Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
This is a new and rare opportunity to join a rapidly evolving and constantly growing company. Reporting to the COO, the Head of BI & Analytic will be responsible for all aspects of analysis and performance reporting covering all aspects of the business such as: acquisition, conversion, retention, promotions analysis, financial analysis and more.
The Head of BI will play a key role providing insight and clear recommendations across both commercial and operational areas driving both efficiency and profitability working very closely with the senior management team.
Main Responsibilities Description:
- To lead the Business Intelligence (BI) Analysis team in the design and delivery of insightful and commercially astute analysis projects that supports the business in making the right strategic and operational decisions
- Implement best in class data analytics practices, clear presentation of findings, and establish a core set of analysis tools to ensure efficient spend.
- Develop models that evaluate the performance and behavior of players on our sites and apps, and turn these into dashboards that inform decisions on player communications strategy
- Develop predictive models that assist in the prevention of negative customer trends (visitation frequency, purchasing frequency, purchasing volume)
- Deliver insight that informs the Conversion Rate Optimization strategy on both desktop and mobile product
- Set and define the evolution Business Intelligence tools and their integration with the company’s back office systems
- Work closely with the CTO to design and build a comprehensive data warehouse that provides a clear 360 degrees view of the operation.
- Give strong guidance to a small team of analysts focused on commercial and operational analysis
Specific Job Requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience as a head of BI & analytics / BI team leads within eCommerce / gaming industry
- Proven experience with BI tools and its implementation within the organization (PowerBI or TABLEAU would be a plus)
Technical background; proven experience with working with SQL/MySQL databases (database interrogation, data manipulation)
Proven statistical abilities (data mining techniques)– a big plus.
Experience with statistical software such as SPSS, RapidMiner, KNIME
Experience in designing a DWH, OLAP cubes, SQL Server Analysis Services
Experience with web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
Nice to have: experience with CRM tools (Optimove) and email delivery tools (Silverpop)
Proven people management skills and experience. Experience in training new members of the team and mentoring junior analysts
- Strong attention to detail and zero tolerance of analytical error
- Willingness to take ownership and be held accountable
- Expert in excel.
- Strong commercial awareness and analytical skills
- High attention to details and ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse, high-energy team where a practical, hands-on approach to tasks is the norm
- Hands on. Ability to drill down into details while still not lose focus of the big picture