Head of Actuarial (2-year determined period)
Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Since, all around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: financial, actuarial and IT support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead. Is shaping the journey of actuarial practices with a top insurer with world-wide presence something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative actuarial products and services in an international environment!
In the Head of Actuarial role, you will manage and expand the Actuarial Support Center team within Allianz, as part of the management team of Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch. The Actuarial Support Center has the largest team of actuaries on the Romanian market and also within CEE, with more than 70 young, motivated and passionate professionals that turn the unpredictable into predictable. The Actuarial Service Center offers international opportunities for talented people and tailored solutions for Allianz, in a digital environment. Main projects cover analyzing, optimizing and creating financial models that form the basis of insurance products and providing thorough analyses of complex data.
In this position, you will have a strategic team coordination role in the Actuarial Support Center (ASC) part of Allianz Technology in Romania, in collaboration with other departments within the organization. You will report to the Head of Branch of Allianz Technology in Romania. You will drive initiatives such as:
- Establishing the ASC strategy with regards to the team development, services covered and delivery approaches in order to maximize people potential
- Engaging with existing and new partners by managing customer expectations and expanding the actuarial service delivery
- Ensuring service quality, synergy and continuous improvements of delivery practices with regards to time, cost and quality, in order to maintain trust with partners and clients
- Promoting a culture where people are empowered to act in line with the shared vision
- Coordinating team leaders within ASC, by motivating, training and mentoring them, driving their wellbeing and encouraging them to collaborate, to stay up to date on best practices and technical developments, in accordance with the requirements of specific projects
- Facilitating open and constructive communication between stakeholders.
- Managerial experience and involvement in strategic projects – min 3 years
- Previous insurance-related experience – min 8 years;
- Excellent understanding of the insurance environment;
- MSc in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or Actuarial Sciences;
- Experience with actuarial tools (Prophet, MoSes, ResQ), programming and/ or actuarial modelling would be a plus;
- Willing to work in an international environment.
- Fluent in English, with good communication skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Ability to convey complex information to peers/ partners
- Strong teamwork ethic, solid interpersonal and listening skills, ability to apply independent judgement, strive for win-win situations
- Ability to motivate and train people, willingness and capacity to make valuable contributions
- Ability to engage with new potential customers and other stakeholders and conclude new partnerships
- Ability to anticipate future trends
- Creativity and strategic thinking
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.