Head of Accounting – 2 years maternity cover
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Ullink is a global provider of market leading multi-asset trading technology and infrastructure for buy-side and sell-side market participants. Trusted by over 150 of the world’s top-tier banks and brokers, the company provides consistent, reliable access to the most current and innovative trading solutions available. Since, Ullink has established itself as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry.
In 2014 Ullink acquired NYFIX and Metabit from the New York Stock Exchange, further expanding its product offering by creating one of the industry’s largest FIX based trading communities.
The combined company manages over 450 trading platforms daily, is connected to more than 100 of the world’s leading liquidity and exchange venues and offers over 700 different FIX and API adapters. Ullink has offices in New York, Toronto, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Manila, São Paulo, Cluj and Sydney.
Working as part of the corporate finance accounting team, the Head of Accounting is responsible for the timely and accurate monthly closing of several legal entities of the group. This involves ownership of transactions relating to general ledger under IFRS. The Head of Accounting will be responsible to ensure general ledger integrity and balance sheet accuracy.
Main responsibilities include:
• Responsible for financial and management accounting for group entities, through overseeing a team of junior & senior accountants and AP staff.
• Participates in month-end and year-end closing in accordance with the IFRS. Responsible for monthly income statement analysis and balance sheet reconciliations for the subsidiaries; ensure accuracy of the general ledger; reconciliation of VAT declarations to GL accounts, analysis of payroll accounts, balance sheet reconciliations
• Ensure all intercompany transactions and bank accounts are reconciled.
• Assisting in improving systems, procedures and reporting. Ensuring systems are kept up to date and work effectively, setting and managing of controls and processes.
• Assist in the year-end audit process and liaise with audit firms.
• Review of monthly and quarterly reporting to London/Paris: explanations on cash flow, profit and loss and balance sheet.
• Close cooperation with tax and FP&A
• Responsible for ad hoc projects and efficiency improvements
• Reports to Group Tax Director in Paris
University degree, graduate in Accounting or degree in Finance is required – Certified accountant is a plus.
At least 5-7 years of professional experience in an accounting or finance role in an international company and/or a complex environment. Good knowledge of IFRS is desirable.
Fluency in English is required.
Good PC skills (Excel) are required. Knowledge of NetSuite will be an added advantage.
Proactive, team orientated, deadline oriented, resilient
Position: full time, contract for 2 years – maternity cover
Please send us your CV and cover letter:
More information is available on our websites and