Graduates Program - Applications Management
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Endava Graduates Program offers you the perfect opportunity to kick start your IT career!
Join our graduates program, separated in three career paths: Development, Testing and Applications Management Disciplines. You will benefit from up to two months of intensive training programs aimed at developing your technical and soft skills, and a buddy that will guide and coach you through you starting period in Endava.
Endava is an IT services company headquartered in London with ongoing operations in the UK, USA, Romania, Moldova, Serbia and Macedonia. Our main activity is to provide customized software solutions for our customers. We are involved in complex projects that deal with developing key software components and business strategic solutions at the heart of global businesses.
We are one of the fastest growing organisations where you will find an international environment and rewarding opportunities.
What will you need to get started?
• Interested in Application Maintenance or DevOps;
• Basic knowledge in software development (OOP languages);
• Passionate about Java and scripting languages or environment configuration;
• Basic knowledge of SQL Databases;
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems;
• Aware of Application lifecycle management (ALM);
• Passionate IT student in final year or graduate;
• Proactive person, fast learner and self-motivated;
• Customer oriented, problem solver and team player;
• Advanced knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written form.
What are your benefits?
• A real job in one of the fastest growing global companies;
• Benefit from development and training programs;
• Enjoy a great career opportunity in a friendly environment;
• You will be working and learning alongside our Applications Management specialists, and you will become involved in multiple project lifecycle stages;
• You will be involved in helping our teams to find innovative solutions to complex issues;
• Enjoy full support from our team and have a buddy assigned to you.